CORONAVIRUS POLICY – 10.06.20
Things are developing very fast with Covid-19 and the Government countermeasures to it.
At the moment Risdon Hosegood is operating as normally as it can subject the lockdown and social distancing conditions and the closure of our office buildings and staff working remotely.
We would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can during the current and ever changing situation with coronavirus and are following the latest from the UK Government to manage any consequences for our clients and our staff and keeping safe.
We continue to endeavour to work as normally and efficiently as possible. However, it has to be recognised that it is not normal times and we may at times be unable to process your matter as quickly as we normally would.
We have put in place a number of measures at Risdon Hosegood to ensure that we have business continuity as this time:
- Our people are able to work remotely and they are able to work from home and will continue to be contactable by telephone and email
- We will continue to try and manage the post during the lockdown and would encourage you to use email or telephone in place of post in case we are not able to access the mail/offices
- Where documents require signature, we will make appropriate arrangements with you at the relevant time
Wills, Powers of Attorney and Probate:
- We continue to provide a full service for
- Powers of Attorney
- Probate, Administration of Estates and Trusts
We can produce and provide documents, such as your Will, remotely and help you with the signing arrangements and formalities.
We continue to provide a full service in respect of relationship breakdowns including:
- Divorce and separation agreements
- Financial matters and settlements
- Family mediation.
Contact Peppy Griffiths on peppy.griffiths@risdonhosegood or
- Amanda Shaw on Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org based in our Taunton Office; or
- Stuart Smallman on Stuart.Smallman@risdonhosegood.com based in our Minehead Office
Green light for moving again!
On the 13th May 2020 the Government updated the Coronavirus Covid-19 Regulations to make clear that people who wish to move home can do so again. Their guidance in full can be read on https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak that provides important public health information to ensure that moving home and key activities around this, such as viewing property, can happen safely.
We have our systems in place, whilst keeping the office buildings closed for the safety of our clients and staff, to carry out the work remotely, with adaptions and flexibility to accommodate safety and to process the property transactions as smoothly as possible and will be very pleased to assist and answer your queries.
Our conveyancing team can be contacted direct through their profile on this website or through each office on:
Our general telephone number for all enquiries is 01823 251571
Litigation and Dispute Resolution:
The litigation and dispute resolution department continues to offer our expertise and advice
Any other queries:
Please telephone 01823 251571 or use our referral form:
We will of course update.
Stay alert, contain the virus and save lives