Jules is an experienced residential Chartered Legal Executive. Jules started her career in the legal profession when she 18 in 1992 and worked her way from a receptionist to a secretary/paralegal and proceeded to complete her Legal Executive training and qualified in 2007.
Jules has a wealth of knowledge of residential matters and now specialises in New Build Properties acting for buyers from national and regional developers. She also specialises in Shared Ownership properties.
Jules enjoys dealing with the day to day work involved with residential sales and purchases and in particular enjoys the client contact and making the client’s dreams come true when they walk into their dream home.
- Purchase of new build properties including dealing with the government Help to Buy Scheme and MOD Forces Help to Buy
- Dealing with related sales or part exchanges of client’s existing properties to ensure the necessary timescales put forward by developers are met
- Shared Ownership sale and purchases.
- Residential second hand sale and purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity
- Providing support to the client through the stressful time of buying and/or selling
Jules’ approach to her work and which she prides herself on is to tailor her services to the client’s individual needs whether they are a first time buyer or an experienced investor.